1. What is the best thing in your life at the moment?
2. What is an incredibly common thing that you've never done?
3. What has taken you the longest to become good at?
4. What is your food preference others might find unusual?
5. You're starting a charity. What is it for?
6. What made you laugh the most from what you've recently seen online?
7. What games do you like to play? 8. You'll be frozen tomorrow for a 1,000-year voyage to another planet. What message would you like to send (and to whom) before you leave?
9. What is the most mind-blowing fact about our world that you know?
10. What app you wish existed but still doesn't?
11. What's your favorite weather?
12. What is the most impressive ad you've seen?
13. What does self-improvement mean to you?
14. When people find out what you do, or where you're from, what do they always ask?
15. When are you most productive: at night or in the morning? Have you tried changing it and why?
16. What movie scene always gives you goosebumps every time you watch it?
17. What topic could you talk about for 20 minutes straight without preparation?
18. What would you say many people are missing out on because they are not aware of it?
19. What is(are) your guilty pleasure(s)?
20. Who is the most interesting person you've met?
21. What has taken a toll on you the most in your life?
22. What did you do with the money from your very first job?
23. What do you wish you knew how to do a long time ago?
24. Do you think you're addicted to your phone? Why?
25. What can make any party great?
26. What's your favorite car you've had?
27. What should they teach in school that they don't?
28. What question do you wish people would ask you more often?
29. What question do you wish people would ask you less often?
30. What rule do you wish were introduced into your favorite sport?31. What question do you wish people would ask you when they first met you?
32. What would you highly recommend to people you meet?
33. Do you think you have a good work-life balance? Why?
34. What was the last thing you were truly excited about?
35. What's your funniest "crazy coworkers" story?
36. What's your perfect breakfast?
37. What was your favorite holiday growing up?
38. If you could choose what to dream about at night, what would you choose?
39. Would you take a trip in a zeppelin if you had a chance?
40. What's something that was once important to you in the past but is becoming less and less so?
41. Are you a good judge of character? Does your perception of people change a lot over time?
42. What is the most interesting period in human history?
43. What is the best clothing item you've ever owned?
44. What book has influenced you the most?
45. Where do you like to nap?46. What changes in your behavior when you become stressed?
47. What do you buy way more often than other people?
48. What causes the most protest within you?
49. What famous person does the most good for the world?
50. What's your favorite food combo?
51. What is the strangest way you've met someone?
52. What is the most amazing natural phenomenon you've seen?
53. How did you get that tattoo?
54. What would you make illegal in this country?
55. If someone asked you to "do the thing you always do", what comes to mind?
56. Who is the most intelligent and/or creative person alive you know? 57. If you were traveling to Mars and could take one luxury item with you, what would you take?
58. What do you consider your unique quirk?
59. What is a company or brand you trust the most?
60. Would you ever go into space?
61. What's the most annoying thing you have to deal with on a regular basis?
62. What are you thankful for?
63. What hobby would like to get into?
64. What don't you like paying for?
65. What pets did you have as a kid?
66. What's the best prank you've played on someone?
67. What was the scariest movie/TV show you've seen?
68. What motivates you?
69. What are 3 places you'd like to visit in the next 5 years?
70. What's the best place to enjoy a cup of tea/coffee?
71. How good are you at fixing things around the house?
72. What skill would you like to learn?
73. What are you most nostalgic about?
74. What works of art have impressed you the most?
75. What culture do you want to learn more about?
76. If you were featured on the local news, what would it be for?
77. What do would you like your phone to be able to do?
78. What's your favorite foreign food?
79. What do you consider to be the worst job?
80. What physical exercise do you enjoy?
81. Would you rather watch a movie at home or in a theater? Why? 82. What is the one thing no one can beat you at?
83. Which of humanity's big problems do you think technology can help solve next?
84. What fashion trend do you miss?
85. What do you think you'll be like when you're old?
86. What's your favorite thing to waste your time on online?
87. What is the longest trip you've taken?
88. What was something you thought would be easy and then it wasn't once you started?
89. What is the most fantastic animal?
90. What technology are you excited about the most? Why?
91. What is the biggest mistake you've made at work that helped you learn?
92. Who is the oldest person you've talked to? What interesting stories have they shared with you?
93. Who is the funniest person in your family?
94. What is the most useless piece of trivia you know?
95. What's your favorite Olympic sport
96. Where do you usually read news?
97. What smell do you find irritating that other people like? 98. Do you have a favorite mug? Why do you love it?
99. What habits or behaviors did you pick up from your parents?
100. What are your favorite TV shows?
101. What's the silliest thing you're good at?
102. What's your idea of a great day?
103. What is the most exciting adventure you've ever been on?
104. Where would you like to spend your retirement?
105. What do you do to unwind?
106. Who is the most competitive person you know? Are you competitive?
107. Would you rather spend time with someone or by yourself?
108. What 3 films are in your top 10?
109. What slang words are you glad went out of fashion?
110. What kind of music do you put on when you need an energy boost?
111. What makes you feel old?
112. How well do you know your neighbors/housemates/roommates?
113. What is the best backhanded compliment you've heard?
114. Who is the most interesting colleague you've met?
115. What was your funniest experience with a doctor?
116. What's the noblest cause one can dedicate their life to?
117. What's your idea of a great birthday?
118. What are some of your favorite scenes from movies?
119. What is your favorite snack?
120. What's the biggest adventure you've been on?
121. What would be the best way for countries to settle political disputes?
122. What household chores do you not mind doing?
123. What do you do better than most people and what do you do worse than most people?
124. What TV show are you hooked on that you want to stop watching but can't?
125. If you were to lose one of your senses, which would you be ready to lose?
126. If you could rename the street you live on, what would you name it?127. What is worse: never hear music again or lose the ability to read?
128. What was the worst haircut you've ever gotten?
129. Pens or pencils? Why?
130. How to stay young?
131. What is the scariest TV show or movie you've seen?
132. Are you at drawing?
133. What did you think would be important in life when you grew up? What do you think now?
134. Do you find clowns creepy or funny?
135. What is your favorite film genre? Why?
136. Are you a brand addict? What's your favorite brand?
137. What is the best food combination you've tried?
138. What would you change in your company?
139. Who has been your most memorable neighbor?
140. Have you had an experience that's left you speechless?
141. What's the most surreal city you've ever been to?
142. What are popular misconceptions about your job that piss you off?
143. Do you enjoy being in public? If so, what's your favorite public place?
144. What is the oldest piece of technology you continue to use these days?
145. What's the most exotic food you've eaten?
146. Who was your favorite teacher at school?
147. What recent trend are you excited about?
148. What do you find surprising about adulthood?
149. How often do you dance? Where do you do it?
150. What is your favorite cake?
151. What kind of art are you into?
152. What crossed way too far into the uncanny valley for you? ????????????????
153. What do you love the most about the place you live in?
154. What's the best day you've had recently? What did you do on that day?
155. What do you like to do outdoors?
156. Describe the ingredients of the best pizza you can think of?
157. What is the worst piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
158. Who is the person you know that has the most unusual name?
159. What's the bravest thing you've seen someone do?
160. What board games do you enjoy?
161. What can you fix about the house within half an hour?
162. What film never gets old for you even though you've seen it multiple times?
163. If we live in the Matrix, what patch would you like to install?
164. What's the farthest place you've ever traveled to?
165. What's the strongest monster from a horror movie or book?
166. What is the most unique shop or bar you have ever been in?
167. What tough experience made you a better person?
168. What is the best sports match you've seen live?
169. What period other than now would you like to have lived in?
170. What sport would you like to follow more consistently?
171. What is an event that you're looking forward to?
172. What is the most creative thing you've done?
173. What are you bad at that makes you laugh?
174. What is the most memorable experience when you were out of your comfort zone?
175. Cats or dogs? Why?
176. Who's the most talented/skilled person you know?
177. Where and when was your best vacation?
178. What do you usually do while commuting to work?
179. What's the craziest rollercoaster you have ever been on?
180. What type of people do you like hanging out with?
181. What age do you think will be your prime age?
182. What are you picky about?
183. What toy did you love most in childhood?
184. What is your drink of choice on a Sunday morning?
185. What occupation would you choose other than the one you have right now?
186. What is the most underrated food item?
187. What's your favorite quote from a book/film/TV show?
188. What is the single best thing you've ever bought for yourself?
189. What song has been stuck in your head for over a decade?
190. What material item is worth its high price?
191. What is the silliest issue you've been having recently?
192. What do movie theaters need to do to make you choose them over Netflix?
193. If you had enough money to last you a lifetime, what would you be doing?
194. What apps can't you stop recommending to others?
195. What is the most boring sport in the world?
196. What is an island you'd like to travel to for a month?
197. What makes you geek out?
198. What animals do you find annoying that others may find cute?
199. What's your favorite month?
200. What is the best live concert you have gone to?